When is the Mike Tyson-Jake Paul fight? How to Watch Tyson vs Paul on July 20

Tyson vs Paul Fight will take place on Saturday, July 20, 2024 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson is an upcoming professional boxing bout between YouTuber-turned-professional boxer Jake Paul and former undisputed heavyweight world champion Mike Tyson.

Tyson vs Paul Fight event will be televised internationally via Netflix. Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson will be Netflix’s third live sporting event, following The Netflix Cup and The Netflix Slam.

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Tyson vs Paul Live Stream

GameMike Tyson vs Jake Paul
VenueAT&T Stadium in Arlington
Date & time20 July 2024

Tyson vs Paul
Tyson v Paul Fight will be Netflix’s third live sports event

Where can I buy Tyson vs Paul tickets?

Tickets for the July 20 bout are on sale now at SeatGeek.

Paul, Tyson, Taylor, and Serrano met face to face on May 13 in New York City’s legendary Apollo Theater to discuss the upcoming bout, which was presented by noted boxing writer Ariel Helwani.
Taylor vs. Serrano 2 & Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson Tickets are sale now at SeatGeek

Who’s on the Paul vs. Tyson undercard?

On May 21, it was reported that India’s No. 1 fighter and MVP’s first foreign signee, Neeraj Goyat (18-4-2, 8 KOs), will face Brazil’s Whindersson Nunes (2-2-1, 1 KO) in a professional six-round super middleweight combat contested at 165 pounds. The fight will mark Goyat’s MVP debut.

The Paul vs Tyson Card also includes a bout between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Darren Till. The cruiserweight division match, scheduled for six rounds, will feature UK UFC star Till making his professional boxing debut against former WBC middleweight Chavez Jr (53-6-1, 1 NC), the son of Mexican boxing icon Julio Cesar Chavez.

There will also be a 10-round lightweight bout between unbeaten prospects Ashton “H2O” Sylve (11-0, 9 KOs) and Floyd “Kid Austin” Schofield (17-0, 12 KOs).

  • Jake Paul -170 vs. Mike Tyson +130, heavyweights
  • Katie Taylor (c) -155 vs. Amanda Serrano +125, undisputed lightweight titles
  • Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Darren Till, cruiserweights
  • Ashton Slyve vs. Floyd Schofield, lightweights

Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson Stats

It appears that July’s megafight will take place in Texas before we know it. The boxing bout between Jake “El Gallo” Paul and “Iron Mike” Tyson is drawing closer to showtime, and as more details emerge, there are a lot of things fans and haters alike want answered.

Mike Tyson steps into the ring with a record of 50 wins, 6 losses and 0 draws, 44 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Paul (9-1, 6 knockouts) is all in on boxing. The YouTuber began fighting other social media stars before progressing to UFC fighters and champions who tested the sweet science. Paul lately shifted his focus away from beating older, smaller MMA competitors like as Anderson Silva and Nate Diaz and toward more traditional growth. In the days leading up to Tyson’s announcement, Paul had straight knockout victories over unknown boxers.

Tyson (50-6-2 NC, 44 KOs) has not competed in public since his 2020 exhibition against fellow star Roy Jones Jr. ended in a draw. It is frequently stated that power is the last thing to go, and “Iron” Mike will need it against an opponent 30 years his junior. The former undisputed world heavyweight boxing champion is an all-time great who defeated Larry Holmes and Michael Spinks.

How Do You Stream Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul?

  •  U.S. and UK: NetflixThe fight will be available to stream on Netflix in the U.S. and UK.

Mike Tyson Vs Jake Paul Odds

Jake Paul is the betting favorite versus Mike Tyson when they fight on Saturday, July 20, 2024, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, United States.

He is presently 8/13 (-160) to win the fight outright, while Mike Tyson is 13/10 (+130) for the minor upset. This implies that the oddsmakers believe Paul has a 59% probability of winning, while Tyson has a 41% chance.

Paul started as the favorite at 8/15 (-190), but that price has dropped by -109/100 (+90). Tyson began at 6/4 (+150), which has now widened by -4/5 (+130).

The battle in the Heavyweight class is set for 8 rounds, therefore neither combatant must meet a weight limit.